Sunday, July 18, 2010

Obama: Teaching Sex Education to Kindergartners

First off let me be clear, I didn't write this so I'm not taking any credit for this work. It was written by Anthony M. Davis who is my father and can be found on his website www.homelandsecuritygroup.info I just found out about this new teaching plan of starting sex education in our schools to kids as young as kindergarten and think that is absolutely disturbing! I think that this first of all needs to be up to the parent of when they are going to have this "talk" with their child not up to the schools and definitley not in a kindergarten level. Parenting decisons need to be left up to parents! Please follow the link and read about this disturbing new trend and be sure to share with others. I have small children and I don't want them exposed to this until I feel that they are ready for it and can understand it. We have to protect our children! Again, I don't take any writing credit for anything posted on the homeland security group webpage, I'm just passing it on so you can be informed!



Obama: Teaching Sex Education to Kindergartners

No comments:

Post a Comment